Our Alviun Pro Care Sonic Toothbrush is developed to keep your mouth clean. But it’s also important to keep the toothbrush clean too. Here’re some tips that can help you keep your toothbrush in better shape:
- Use our replacement brush heads subscription plan so you can receive a new brush heads every 90 days. “Three months” is a dental industry standard for replacing those toothbrush bristles since the fibres of the brush head that you have been using for a long time can wear down, change shape and even be a perfect place for bacteria to grow on.
- Rinse it with warm water after each use and dry the handle thoroughly with cloth or towel.
- Use rubbing alcohol or baby wipe when you notice a hard water stain or a build-up of gunk. This happens when your toothpaste, saliva and even certain type of minerals in your water can build up over time leaving a nasty film.
- For little crevices around the toothbrush button or close to the attachment, you can use another toothbrush to scrub into these tiny areas.
- Don’t leave your toothbrush on the charging dock. Leave the dock somewhere else like in a cabinet and only take it out when you need to charge your toothbrush.
- Don’t charge your toothbrush when it’s wet. Make sure to dry it thoroughly first before putting it into its base.
- Bathroom is a very humid place where it’s can easily build up moulds and bacteria. Try to clean your toothbrush at least once a week. Cleanliness and hygiene are what make our health better.