Cleaning the Alviun Portable Water Flosser can take some time as you may know that everything that holds moisture has a potential of growing mould, germs and stains from the build-up of minerals from your water. We have some tips to help you clean and maintain your water flosser:
- Remove the nozzle first by twisting it 45 degrees. Rinse it with warm water and dry it with a cloth.
- Make sure to completely drain your water tank after each use. Hold the water flosser at a 90 degree angle and press the power switch button on the device to drain all the water inside your device. Open the water inlet rubber plug and hold the device downward to empty the remaining water. Dry the entire device with the dry cloth/towel.
- You can take out the water tank by slowly pulling it while shaking it back and forth.
- Store your water flosser in a very clean and dry place, preferably on the shelf or in the cabinet. Avoid from wet, hot areas and direct sunlight.
- Have a very deep clean at least once a week. You can use baby wipes to clean when you notice a hard water stain or a build-up of gunk outside the device. For the inside, you can use a mild or non-abrasive soap water mixture to rinse it out. Fill up the water tank, shake well and rinse with cold water for several times to get rid of all the soap.